Leeds’ partner city of Siegen is inviting women from across Leeds to get their running shoes on and support the twinning partnership, as the Siegener Women’s Run returns for a second year.
Taking place from 5-11 September, runners of all standards can take part by running 6.6km on their own or as part of a group. It’s completely free and you can complete the run in a location that suits you!
A step-by-step guide on how you can take part can be found below:
- Register at: https://www.siegener-womensrun.de/womens-run-international/
- You will then receive a start number and confirmation email
- Run 6.6km using a running app or watch to record your run. This must take place between the 5 – 11 September.
- Upload your result to the Siegener Women’s run homepage and download your finishers certificate.
- Send your run photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to twitter using the hashtag #GlobalLeeds